RIDA Group is headquartered in Khartoum, Sudan, is a mining-based group with business operations in Sudan and several other countries in the Africa continent. The group aspires to be one of the top 5 mining corporations in Africa. To ensure the realization of its vision and mission, the Company has adopted develop and manage a diversified portfolio as one of its strategic goals. In line with this goal, the Company has embarked on an aggressive drive to develop new profitable business activities and business entities locally and overseas, both in mining and mining-related industries as well as other industries.
We are looking for a Resourcing & Talent Acquisition Executive to join our Corporate Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Resourcing & Talent Acquisition Executive responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, the Resourcing & Talent Acquisition Executive should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, the Resourcing & Talent Acquisition Executive will create strong talent pipelines for RIDA Group’s current and future hiring needs.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
- Degree preferred
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in-depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
TYPICAL DUTIES OF A RESOURCING & TALENT ACQUISITION EXECUTIVE
- Work with HRBP and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on company benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop college recruiting programs (Apprenticeship Program)
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Use applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Lead employer branding initiatives